Monday, July 6, 2009

9 months/ Bath Time

Chandlar loves her bath time. I just had to post these cute pictures of her while Skylar was giving her a bath. I can't believe she is already 9 months. I took her to the Doctor last Wednesday for her well check. Here are her stats : Weight: 19lbs 53% Height: 28.5 in. 81% Head Cir: 17.5 in. 66% I guess you can say that she is a well average girl. I am so blessed to have such a healthy and happy baby. The doctor couldn't believe how social she is. She just loves everyone. I'm so glad that she is not afraid of anyone or anything. We love her to peices. Hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July. We had a great time spending our time in Snowflake. I am a little bummed that I didn't take any pictures of our activities. But I know my friend did. So when I can recieve those pics I will be more than happy to show you what we were up to. Well I hope all is well with everyone. Thank you for the time that you take to check on how our little family is doing. We are happy as ever. We love you all!

5 comments:

TMo said...

haha, love the bath pictures... Black mail for her future boy friends.

Sarah Bowen said...

Cute pictures! She is growing fast!

CHRISTINE said...

She really is a very pretty baby. I can't beleive she's 9 months old already! Cute little family you've got.

Daniel & Carly said...

Such a cutie. :) She has such beautiful eyes.

Eric Allan Family said...

Your little girl is so cute. I wish I could get a kid with some meat on their bones! I have these little skinny iddy bittys. she is cute chanell