Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well I finally got around to take some pictures of our new home. It has been great living here in Queen Creek. We absolutely love it here, and we can not ask for anything more. Its been about a month since we have been here. Our neighborhood is quiet with lots of friendly people and you can actually see the stars at night. We pretty much know our way around here already. Not much to see, but lots of more houses and of course the famous Wal- Mart. Oh and you can't forget the San Tan mountains. They truly are beautiful. What more do you need? I"ve posted the pictures in order from when you walk in the front door. Its been so much fun to have a home and do whatever you want to it. Enjoy. :) P.S. Sorry, I didn't take any picture of our backyard. It's actually full of weeds right now, but when we get around of putting a yard in I'll post some pictures of it. Now that's going to be a big project!! Good luck Skylar!!! hahaha :) I love you. Thanks for making this possible for our litttle family.

6 comments:

The Hawks said...

Cute house and cute decorations!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

i was gonna ask when you were going to post those. ha. I love it! it's so cute! congrats again on the house. it's so exciting. it's perfect for you and your little family! chandlar just gets cuter and cuter everytime i see another picture. miss you guys!

The Gwynns said...

Very nice! Good decorating! I should decorate above our kitchen cabinets too... yours look great! I also LOVE your easter photos from your last post. Super cute! :) Love you guys!

Heather said...

cute cute! congrats!

Sarah Bowen said...

Yea for pictures!! Now you just need to add some color to the walls! The only room with no color in this house we are in now is the closets. I will have to take pictures of our house for you guys.
love ya!

The Garrido's said...

Glad to see you are finally settled in! Yay! Owning is so much better than renting!!! Love you guys!