Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Easter Sunday !!
We had such a nice Easter Sunday. Skylar and I are usually camping with my family, but things were different this year, so we were able to take some pictures of our little family. We also got to spend some time with Skylar's little brother before he left on his mission. It was great to be around the whole family for two great occasions. I'm so blessed to be a part of the gospel and to know that our Savior lives and that I have a great family to share this with through eternity. Enjoy the pictures.....they are so dang cute.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
your pictures are do dang cute! :)
Very cute indeed!
I just cant get over her curly hair! I want to see you guys so bad!!! I hope we make it out there! Very Cute Pictures! Love you SIS!
Glad you guys had a happy easter! She is growing and growing! Hope to see you soon! If not before school starts Maybe Thanksgiving??=)
David did good! Glad we could help! You guys look good as a family!
Post a Comment