Monday, January 26, 2009

No patience.

I don't know if many of you know, but Skylar and I have been trying to buy a house. I am about worn out with the whole situation that my patience is slowly slipping. We have made several offers on homes that we have liked, but we haven't had much luck. A couple weeks ago we heard back that one of our offers was accepted. We were so excited and we were just expecting for things to go accordingly. Well come to find out, the house was listed as a short sale ( with short sales things take a little longer) and now we haven't really heard back if the house is ours or not. It been so frustrating and I've been very impatient. I'm beginning to think that owning a home is way over rated. Anyway... with that in mind we started to look again and put more offers in. We just hope that something will work out soon. Our lease is up on Saturday and my sister has been so kind for letting us stay with her until we get a place of our own. I know that I need a better attitude, but right now I just have no patience. Honestly... is buying a house even worth it??? :(

4 comments:

Eric Allan Family said...

Chanell don't worry your house will come. eric and I looked for a long time until one day I drove past our house. so don't worry it will come. Also I just wanted to say that your little girl is adorable. And she has the same birthday as my son Stefan except he was born in 2005. so crazy.
love your pics.
Stephanie

CHRISTINE said...

Yes. There is nothing like being able to do whatever to your own house! I love it. It's hard being patient...GOOD LUCK! What a pretty little girl you guys have!

The Garrido's said...

Things will fall into place. before you know it you will be in a home and youll be so happy and greatful for it. Patience and Faith is the key! Keep us posted. Sure do miss ya!

ltandjbcox said...

Patience in the house thing. It takes time. I just looked at the pictures of your little girl. What a beauty. So much hair!! and did I see curls? Wonderful.