Monday, October 6, 2008
.Sweet Baby Chandlar.
So I finally have some time on my hands to post a little something about our precious baby. Chandlar Rae is exactly one week old today. I never realized how much fun it would be to have her finally here. She is such a pleasure, and Skylar and I can't get enough of her sweet spirit. I love being a mom and knowing that she is all mine. Its such a great experience to go through something like giving birth. Words cannnot explain the emotion.
Skylar has been nothing but generous to both me and the baby. He does everything he can to help out. I love my husband and I couldn't do it without him. I love watching how sweet he is to Chandlar. Its so cute how he holds and talks to her.
As for Chandlar.. her specialities are eating sleeping and pooping. She is such a good baby and I'm very thankful for that. I'm also glad how healthly she is. I was very surprised to find out that she was a 7 pound baby. I'm so excited to watch her grow and learn new things. My life will never be the same, but I can't imagine it with out her. I'll be sure to keep you all posted on how we are doing. Thanks for all of you who care about us and for those who have done so much for our little family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Congratulations again Chanell, she is SO adorable. I LOVE the picture of you with her, very tender!
So cute. Makes me want another one. If you ever need a break seriously dont hesitate to call. I would love to watch her.
Congratulations you two! She is beautiful!! There is nothing like having your first baby, it is such a special time in life! Enjoy every minute... they grow so fast!!
I heard that she has really long eyelashes!! How cute is that!! Hope everthing is going good for you. Do yo still need a cute diaper bag?
Please Please Please send me a picture if you guys get some more of her done or whatever. Id love to have one, either by email or regular mail is good............hahahah! Thats how I have to see all the neices and nephews ya know, by pictures! Love you guys!
What sweet pictures! Motherhood really is amazing, sometimes I loose focus of that but I know there's nothing I'd rather do with my life!
What a cutie! Chanell you look amazing. I wish I would have looked that good after having Brooklee. Congrats!! Enjoy every second of her being so little because before you know it she will be three and talking back to you!!! Love you!!
She is so cute and sweet! Congrats!
Congratulations Chanell! She's is sooo cute! I love her hair!
NeNe she is so beautiful! and she has soo much hair! perfect for little bows! congrats! hey i'm coming down at the end of the month. if you're up to it Hunter and I will have to stop by so we can all meet.
She is the cutest little thing. How could you not want to eat her up. There will never be another moment quite like your first baby. Enjoy it and soak it up.
Godfrey family,
Congrats on the new little one! You guys are a beautiful family! I just had a little one Aug. 31. They are so fun and bring such a sweet spirit into your home. Congratulations!
Abbi Penn (Sister Spencer)
yeah, she is. funny thing is that she pulled that tooth, got money, got home from school the next day, and pulled her second one cause she wanted the money for it way bad!
Hey Skylar and Chanell,
This is Nathaniel up in Rexburg. We wanted to congratulate you two on the birth of your beautiful baby girl. She's gorgeous. When I first saw her I thought, wow!! she looks kind of like Skylar and then I thought, nay, she looks more like her mom. Obviously she looks like both of you.
We were fortunate enough to welcome a little one into our home in July. He is doing well. He's healthy and growing big and strong. We named him Spencer. He is a handsome little bugger with the forehead of his mother.
Well, I hope you guys enjoy that wonderful weather that you have. It's freezing here, but it will warm up a couple more times before the big storms blow in. Keep up the faith and respond when you can.
Take Care,
Nathaniel and Julie Clinger
She is a cutie pie! She sure does have a full head of dark hair! Congratulations, I am so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment