Monday, September 15, 2008

! CELEBRATE !

I had a baby shower that my sister Jessie put together for me on Saturday. It was so much fun to see all my friends and family there. Thanks to all who were able to make it and to those who couldn't but still gave me a gift. I appreciate it. I am very grateful for all the gifts I received. Its going to be so much fun to use them on our bundle of joy, who will hopefully be here soon. I'm 38 weeks today and counting down. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday, so hopefully He'll tell me that I'm at least dilated. The last two appointments there hasn't been any kind of progress (other than that I'm beginning to soften) so I'm hoping for some good news this week. I'll let you all know if there is any sign of me having this baby any time soon. I'm beginning to think that I'll be pregnant forever. : [

8 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

Don't worry no one is pregnant forever... though it totally seems like it. I love all the cute little girl stuff!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

OH i bet the anticipation is killing you!!! How exciting. Keep busy, that helps the time go faster.

Sarah Bowen said...

Looks like you got some cute stuff! I wish I was there. Mostly to see you and your little tummy in person. It's all belly! Enjoy the last weeks that you have. Miss you!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

Way Fun! I totally wish I could've been there. So, 38 weeks huh? that's when i had Hunter!!!

The Garrido's said...

I need your address, text it to me or email it or something so I can send your gift!!! Sorry I missed it!! Love you!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Heidi said it best! I can't wait to see what she looks like! I hope everything goes smoothly for ya!

Andrea N' Mike said...

Hey Chanell, how's it going? This part of pregnancy is really hard, you get to that point where you really think you'll be pregnant forever. (at least that's how I am :) So you're having a girl (right?) I hope everything goes well for you, and soon too!

Crystal said...

Hey!! HOw are you doing? I havent seen or talked to you forever!!! Congrats on ur expecting lil one! It is soo awesome to be a mom! I was going to ask you where is your husband from? He looks familiar. You look great!!!