Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Disappointment :(

As most of you know I'm getting close to having my baby. My due date is on Monday ( Sept 29). Yesterday, Skylar and I went to the doctor hoping that there would be a little progress. Much to our disappointment nothing has changed at all. I still haven't dilated and I have only effaced a little. The Doc was surprise as well to see that the little rascal wasn't ready. He didn't seem too concerned, but if I still don't have any progress next appointment he'll schedule me to be induced. I really hope that nature will take its course and I won't have to go through the induction. I've been so ready for this pregnancy to be over, and I hope things will go well. I know that Heavenly Father is watching over me, and I know he knows whats best. Lets just hope something happens real soon. I guess you never know.....things could happen real quickly. I could be in labor tonight and have her in no time. But I guess we'll see what happens. Hopefully next time I post something I'll have some good news to write about and a new little addition that we have long been waiting for.

9 comments:

Angela* said...

here's a few suggestions that helped me have my last baby, if you haven't already tried them :)
-walk 2 miles a day if you can
-take red rasberry leaf capsules (you can find them at any health store)
-take primrose oil capsules

Good luck with delivery-- hopefully you have an easy one!

Nelson and Kelsey Lewis said...

Chanell, Sorry to hear no progress yet! Don't worry, it will come! Best of luck to you!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

You poor thing! When is your next appt?

CHRISTINE said...

Dang! It sure is hard to wait. Just know that it's usually easier to be pregnant than to take care of a baby!! But it's all worth it. Good luck!!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Know how you feel! With #2 I actually went in to labor on my own and was FULLY efaced(sp?) but STILL never dialated! I doubt that is your case. Actually, my friend went 8-11 days late with all three of her babies and #3 she saw a reflexologist and had the baby within hours! Try it, everyone I know said they had it within hours also! Good luck and can't wait!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

If you need a number to one let me know!

Rachel said...

Sorry Chanell! I remember that feeling of just being so ready for the baby to come!

The Garrido's said...

Yay for the baby!!! Congratulations on having here. I know this doesnt go with this post, but I had to let you know I was thinking of you guys!! Cant wait for more pics of her!

Becca said...

K...so I got on here and read the post last night and thought "poor chanell." Then this morning my mother tells me she's going to the hospital because you guys had your baby. Glad I was in the right place at the right time. :) She is so cute, and I love love love all that hair.